[Coco] OS9 C cross-compiler

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sun Jun 15 22:15:54 EDT 2014

A while back, there was discussion of finishing the C cross-compiler and a couple of people were going to work on it.
I was wondering, was there ever any progress with this? Is the project still ongoing?
A C cross-compiler would GREATLY enhance the capabilities of the Nitros9 repository to allow C sources to be compiled. I would love to know how this project is coming along if at all.

Thanks :-)

Bill Pierce

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia