[Coco] This CoCo has a TAN!

Sean badfrog at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 15:27:30 EDT 2014

Exposure to UV is the biggest contributor.  Computers used in rooms with
closed blinds vs. the brightly sun-lit rooms fare better.  Offices with
fluorescent lighting also caused yellowing.
I've seen beige plastic cases that had been in an office for years with a
monitor on top would be very yellow, except for a nice round white circle
where the monitor had been resting all those years.