[Coco] OT: Non-CoCo stuff available

tonym tonym at compusource.net
Thu Jun 12 11:37:49 EDT 2014

Please excuse the interruption...

Been doing some housecleaning in the garage, and found stuff I don't need/want, CP/M and TRS-80
Figured I'd offer to you fine folks before sending it to the 'bay...

(4) Boxes Maxell FD-2D 8" DS/DD floppies, boxes of 10, new, still shrinkwrapped
(2) boxes Verbatim 1S/2D 8" SS/DD floppes, boxes of 10, new, still shrinkwrapped
SWP Co-Power88 for Kaypro, includes the Z80 interface board, 8088 board with ceramic 8088, 128kb RAM, and power harness for a Kaypro. Allows MS-DOS to run on a CP/M Kaypro
Quikcode v2.1A dBASE II program generator, Fox and Geller Inc., on 8" disk includes manual, format not specified on disk label
Stack of M100/M200 tapes/PROMs in their software binders, with manual, about 6 total - ask for details
Stack of ModIII/4 software binders, most with disks, some without. Ask for details, but it's like ProFile, ProFile upgrades, Disk system user's guide for 4D, etc...

Tony
tonym at compusource.net