[Coco] Help for Tony

Glen VanDenBiggelaar glenvdb at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 11 01:18:54 EDT 2014

sorry, I was just getting so much hate mail over it from the Amiga Community (by people that would actually never order anything) , that I am always on the defensive.-so far I have made enough to buy a large coffee at Timmies of the sale of spreadsheets.
For those that don't  know what "Timmies" is, it's Canada's national treasure- Tim Horton's donuts (although, they could stop selling donuts tomorrow and JUST sell coffee and nobody would blink an eye)
Amiga at amigalounge.com is the "proper" paypal address, but this glenvdb at hotmail is listed as an alternative,
and thanks.