[Coco] HELP for Tony

tonym tonym at compusource.net
Wed Jun 11 01:00:57 EDT 2014

Oh no, you're taking it the opposite way. My view is, why should I give you a buck, when i CAN give you more???

That's the problem with email... you don't get the tone and voice inflections...

That's why I mentioned sending you what I did. Why give ya a buck when I am in a position to do more?
As I said... I'd like to think we're all family here...
Everyone helps each other out here, whether it's a part someone needs, or advice someone needs, or whatever.

Just so happens I've been reorganizing the cabinets, and have found a few extra items.

If anyone wants/needs any of it, please discuss price with Glen, send payment to him, and he will tell me where to ship it to (US only please):

Items I remember off the top of my head...
-3029 controller - has RS-DOS 1.1 chip, works fine
OS-9 Level I for CoCo1/2 - includes all the books, both disks, slipcase and slipcover
J&M Controller, RS-DOS 1.1, I did the CoCo3 clock mod on this one according to directions on maltedmedia

I'll add more tomorrow

Anyone do CP/M machines, specifically Kaypros and Osbornes?

Tony
tonym at compusource.net