[Coco] OT: Assist request identifying a component on a PSU board of an Osborne 1b

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Sat Jun 7 21:04:47 EDT 2014

It's a 0.1 microfarad capacitor.  (That's a mu, the Greek letter, not an
m, so it's microfarads, not millifarads.)  The other stuff I believe to
be ratings, like "not guaranteed over 250 volts AC" and "this capacitance
value holds for frequencies in the ballpark of 4.9 megahertz".

See http://www.electronics-tutorials.ws/capacitor/cap_3.html

Art