[Coco] OT: Assist request identifying a component on a PSU board of an Osborne 1b

tonym tonym at compusource.net
Sat Jun 7 20:01:42 EDT 2014

My Osborne 1b decided to let out the magic smoke a few weeks ago, so I ran out of smoke.
Need to reload the smoke, but need to identify what a component is

Pic of the part:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BpkL9kqCYAEbmDz.jpg

It's the component that says "0,1mF @X" on it.
On the side is says (I think) f0=4,9mHz 250V ~MP - so it has a capacitance value and a frequency.

This particular O1b is special to me, as I've had it since about 1989.
Also happens to have the Osborne Compac pocket modem, has an OCC dd upgrade, and a Nuevo 80-column upgrade, and a later ROM I burned to EPROM.

Tony
tonym at compusource.net