[Coco] Sacrificial carts - opinions?

Kandur k at qdv.pw
Wed Jun 4 19:18:06 EDT 2014

The Tandy 26-3022 controller's case is plasctic, size: 6"x4"x7/8".

There are missing contacts on some coco cartridge edge connectors!
I sacrificed the Basic Aid cartridge, for the Spectrum Analyzer.
Anyone has a schematic, or info on this eprom cartridge?
http://qdv.pw/eng/_photos/Computers/Coco/cartridges/index.html

Kandur