[Coco] Lode Runner playable demo available

nickma2 at optusnet.com.au nickma2 at optusnet.com.au
Wed Jun 4 02:30:45 EDT 2014

 No.

HOFF in the GIME only works when you set HOFFSET mode. When this
happens, the standard 160 byte wide display screen becomes a 256 byte
wide screen that displays 160bytes at a time (which you can scroll
within the 256byte area).

Unless your code is written for this 256 byte wide screen, it will
look garbled.

But, you can just set the start of display (At work and don't have my
text with me for the actual address). It can be set in increments of 8
bytes so in a 512K byte RAM area you can choose 65526 start points
(512k / 8).

Whatever is being set here, just subtract 1 to move the image start to
the left which effectively moves your display area 8 bytes (16 pixels
for 320x200) to the right.

Nick