[Coco] Lode Runner playable demo available

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Tue Jun 3 18:24:08 EDT 2014

On 4/06/2014 4:21 AM, Nick Marentes wrote:

> I'm running on a real CoCo3 and it works fine except... how do I start a
> game?

Oops! I disabled exit from the demo to do some tuning against the Apple II
version and forgot to re-enable the keys. For now, you can only start a game
from the title or high score screen. Sorry. I'll fix it ASAP.

> Is it possible to change the key assignments to the arrow keys? The
> default original would tie my fingers in a knot.

Yes, I planned on doing that pending feedback.

> Will there be support for the CoCo joystick?

Not sure. The issue is the single button.

> Definately needs color.

Planned.

> Can the image be centred on the CoCo3 display?

Planned. Was going to ask gurus such as yourself for assistance on that. I
had a quick go earlier today (tweaking GIME registers) and couldn't get it
working, so I left it for a later release.

> Good work (as usual)!

Thanks!

Regards,