[Coco] Lode Runner playable demo available

Nick Marentes nickma2 at optusnet.com.au
Tue Jun 3 14:21:56 EDT 2014

Looking good Mark!

I'm running on a real CoCo3 and it works fine except... how do I start a
game?

Pressed every key and I can't get out of demo mode.

One suggestion...

Is it possible to change the key assignments to the arrow keys? The
default original would tie my fingers in a knot.

Will there be support for the CoCo joystick?

Definately needs color.

Can the image be centred on the CoCo3 display?

Looking forward to the remaining planned additions.

Good work (as usual)!

Nick