[Coco] New CoCo package received from the winterlands! :-)

Daniel Campos daniel.campus at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 18:49:02 EDT 2014

I removed the board and it's not related with the composite video mod.
Both composite and monochrome video outputs are working fine. It was
only soldered to 5v line.
Bellow more pictures of the board. The transistors had no inscriptions.

https://picasaweb.google.com/109345699838454178536/NovoPacoteCanadense#6020462772481364850

https://picasaweb.google.com/109345699838454178536/NovoPacoteCanadense#6020462763669258818

https://picasaweb.google.com/109345699838454178536/NovoPacoteCanadense#6020462883128416034

https://picasaweb.google.com/109345699838454178536/NovoPacoteCanadense#6020462898072404146