[Coco] Nitros9 quick screen questions.

Darren A mechacoco at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 19:13:45 EDT 2014

On Sat, Jul 26, 2014 at 4:16 PM, Mark Ormond wrote:

> I was hoping to get this running to try to get some of the Sierra games
> working on the coco sdc, but I'm too much of a nitros9 noob to make that
> happen.
>
> Has anyone else converted the sierra games for the sdc?

No conversion should be necessary.

For example, to run Kings Quest III you can create a folder on the SD card
named KQ3 and put the three DSK files inside it. Name the DSK files
KQIII1.DSK, KQIII2.DSK and KQIII3.DSK.

>From SDC-DOS, mount the disk set by entering DRIVE 0,"KQ3" and start the
program by entering DOS.  When the game asks you to switch disks you will
need to press the button on the CoCo SDC. The LED should then blink 1, 2 or
3 times to indicate which disk has been selected.

Darren