[Coco] Nitros9 quick screen questions.

Mark Ormond markormond at mtxsystems.com
Sat Jul 26 18:16:52 EDT 2014

Ok, Robert was nice enough to send me a 40 col boot.
But these commands are enough to make a readable 80 col display.

(black on white or white on black is readable.)

I might be in the minority, but black on green is a lousy default color scheme when you have composite video.

I was hoping to get this running to try to get some of the Sierra games working on the coco sdc, but I'm too much of a nitros9 noob to make that happen.

Has anyone else converted the sierra games for the sdc?

Later,
dabone