[Coco] Nitros9 quick screen questions.

Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 09:29:35 EDT 2014

You can open other windows that have different setting but change the
current window or terminal is not possible and I never understood the
reason for not allowing it. Ok, there is the setting that is performed in
the device init.

try:

shell -i=/w1&
shell -i=/w7&

then you must press CLEAR

The /term device you can only change through xmode and then cobbler. For
other windows, you can use xmode prior to opening it. Then you can change
if you want in 80 or 40 columns, which colors, etc. Keep in mind if you
cobbler the os9boot all the current device settings will be burned into the
boot. But the xmode parameters are a little obscure...

try this:

xmode /term fgc=02 bdc=00 bgc=00
cobbler /dd
reboot