[Coco] How SLENB works ?

Luis Antoniosi (CoCoDemus) retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 20 11:52:36 EDT 2014

Well actually none of them can emulate a coco-3 and they don't have video
output. Better go for a rasp Pi fo this task.

What i'm doing is trying to emulate devices, like rom, drives, etc.

I started ordering the arduino mega, but it's too slow maybe for those
purposes and I will have to move to the arduino DUE. But keep in mind the
DUE needs to be level shifted to 3.3v on ALL PINS!

Luis Felipe Antoniosi