[Coco] a not very important Drivewire question

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Fri Jul 18 00:13:25 EDT 2014

Hi Guys!
If anyone is interested, 256 Drive Busses of 256 drives = 65536 drives of a
configuration of 35 tracks SSDD each would require a disk space of
10,569,646,080 bytes or 9.84375GBs if my calculations are correct and that
does not include any NitrOS9 partitions!  Wow!  Can anybody keep track of
that many floppies?  :)  If we use one of Bill Pierce's vhd files as a
starting point, then if one vhd file occupies 132,480KB or 129.375MB, then
129.375MB *256 Drive Busses = 33120MB or 32.34375GB of hard drive space.
Anyone up to the challenge?  :)

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com
http://computerpcdoc.com/