[Coco] Emulator on a Pi

Bill Nobel b_nobel at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 16 23:25:40 EDT 2014

I thought so, but when I type make it chugs along and errors out with:

Compiling src/osd/sdl/sdlsync.c…
/bin/sh: 1 1: sdl-config: not found
src/osd/sdl/sdlsync.c:17:21 fatal error SDL/SDL.h: no such file
compilation terminated.
…

  I know Mac and Linux both use SDL so I was curious.  Oh crap, just realized sdl2 is not installed on my Pi, while writing this.

Bill Nobel