[Coco] Still having newbie issues

Nick Marentes nickma2 at optusnet.com.au
Wed Jul 9 20:36:43 EDT 2014

Sounds like it's using it's own disk I/O routines which expect a real
(or emulated) floppy controller.

I assume Zork 2 and 3 were just improvements to be more compatible with
all controllers/Disk Basic's.

I sure hope Darren A makes more of his CoCoFDC controllers. This is a
fantastic controller that emulates the FDC to an SD card so all fussy
programs still work yet it still supports drivewire.

I love my CoCoFDC!   :)

Nick