[Coco] Still having newbie issues

Stephen Pereira spereira1952 at comcast.net
Wed Jul 9 20:22:17 EDT 2014

Hi Darren,

Thank you very much for your response.  I greatly appreciate it.

Do you have any idea why Zork II and Zork III start up fine on my physical system with HDB-DOS but Zork i will not?  I hear you that Zork used its own code to access the disk, but don't you think that would also be the case for Zork II and Zork III also?

i don't really care if I cannot save a game because of the special disk access code, but why can Zork I start up and work on my VCC emulator, but it won't even start up on my physical system?

Thanks,

smp