[Coco] Copy a file from a DW4 virtual disk to a windows directory

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 13:29:58 EDT 2014

On Wed, Jul 9, 2014 at 9:26 AM, Bill Pierce via Coco
<coco at maltedmedia.com> wrote:

> As a note, create all your disk images in Vcc. I don't know if anything else creates them properly. I know dw4 does not.

can you elaborate?  dw just creates a zero byte file.  anything in the
file comes from the coco.  i'm not sure how a program (vcc, dw, etc)
could do it "wrong" or "right", the entire content of any dsk file
should be data from the coco itself as far as i know.