[Coco] Newbie HDB-DOS Issues

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sun Jul 6 23:34:06 EDT 2014

Yes, Stephen, try cutting the trace (or covering) of the cart auto start pin. That should do it. Someone else recently had the same problem and that was how it was solved. Personally, I can't remember which pin it is, but there's plenty of info around if you search.

Bill Pierce

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com