[Coco] Newbie HDB-DOS Issues

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Sun Jul 6 18:20:04 EDT 2014

The fact that the WIDTH command is giving you SN errors suggests the
possibility that any Super Extended Basic command isn't recognized.  The
most likely cause of that would be that you have somehow gotten out of the
all-RAM mode that the CoCo 3 normally operates in.  Try doing POKE&HFFDF,0
to put you into all-RAM mode and see if the SN errors are then gone.

Art