[Coco] 5-1/4″ DS DD 80 track drive, 300 RPM mod

Kandur k at qdv.pw
Fri Jul 4 11:23:28 EDT 2014

Amazing, so much work was put into DW4 and VCC 1.43beta !
Followed your instructions and everything worked fine.
Now I can and will explore many possibilities, but don't
want to be distracted from my main goal, restoring my hd backup set.
Here is my setup:

128k Coco-3 with HDB-DOS rom selected in a J&M FD controller,
3.5" drive '0' and 5.25" drive '1' real floppy drives connected,
nos96809l2v030300coco3_dw running on the Coco,
HD backup floppy loaded in /d1, dir shows file ok.

DW4 server running on the PC, configured for emulator,
server drive 0 loaded with nos96809l2v030300coco3_dw.

VCC 1.43beta running on the PC, configured for RGB-DOS,
Becker intf. enabled, IP address 127.0.0.1  TCP port 65504
See these screenhsots:
http://qdv.pw/coco/blog/2014/07/
Specific questions,
How can I copy the backup file from /d1 on the Coco to the PC  ?
What is the best format for these backup file copies to be
on the PC, for the HDKIT program to restore?

Kandur