[Coco] Newbie Questions

Bill Nobel b_nobel at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 3 18:00:58 EDT 2014

Hi Stephen,  I just want to add a note that I find VCC runs much better on a Mac when used with Wine & Winebottler.  I tried Parallels on my Mac but, for myself having the overhead of Parallels just for VCC I ended up dumping Parallels.

  I have also found that some programs don’t work week under some emulators.  I have used Mame, VCC and others but VCC seems to be the best overall.  Wrapped in Wine VCC on my Macbook Pro is 637.5MB complete.

Bill Nobel