[Coco] 5-1/4″ DS DD 80 track drive, 300 RPM mod

Kandur k at qdv.pw
Wed Jul 2 23:55:41 EDT 2014

Bill, I have an HD backup set, made on a Coco-3 running OS_9 L2,
on 28 floppies, created by the HDKIT archiver/backup program.
Just want to restore/unpack them to any HD, anywhere.
Here is one question for you, while running nos-9 L2 dw on the Coco,
how can I copy a file from a mounted virtual disk on the server?

Kandur