[Coco] XRoar 0.31.1 on OSX 10.6.8

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Fri Jan 31 22:36:26 EST 2014

Ed, I don't know about the Mac build, but in the windows build, the menu selectors aren't working right.You must define everything in the xroar.conf file. All the instructions for this are in the manual.
Last year I tried to help someone set up xroar on Mac but they never got it to work properly.
The were running the "Mountaib Lion" OS and Ciaran (xroar author) said he wasn't sure what was wrong that he hadn't worked with anything as new as Mountain Lion

Bill Pierce

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com