[Coco] XRoar 0.31.1 on OSX 10.6.8

Ed Orbea ed.orbea at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 21:35:34 EST 2014

I installed the OSX binart files; created the ~home/Library/XRoar
dirextoryl made the appropriate rom folder, copied the ROM files into it
nd; created the xroar.conf file and I can't get xroar to run.

The output from the xroar link says:

$ ./xroar

Module init: Mac OS X SDL UI

Module init: Cocoa file requester

Module init: SDL OpenGL video

Module init: Mac OS X audio

Floating point, stereo, 44100Hz

23ms (1024 samples) buffer

Module init: SDL keyboard input

Module init: SDL joystick input

No joysticks found

Machine: Tandy CoCo (PAL)

BASIC CRC = 0xd8f4d15e

Extended BASIC CRC = 0xa82a6254

Cartridge: RS-DOS

CRC = 0xcde5c7dc

So xroar appears to recognize the ROMS, but when I select any machine and
perform a worm or cold restart, I still get the checkerboard screen that
inducates no ROMs (according to the docs)/.

Any ideas?