[Coco] Stay warm

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Thu Jan 30 18:05:14 EST 2014

On Thursday 30 January 2014 18:03:21 Bob Devries did opine:

> On the other side of the world to you, over the last few weeks we have
> been having temperatures of around 45C (~115F). Thankfully, it has
> cooled down to the high 20's.
>
> Our winter temperatures rarely go below -10C.
>
> Regards, Bob Devries
> Dalby, QLD, Australia

Been reading about that and your fires, and hoping you were safe AND air
conditioned.

Which coast are you on, southern I hope.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

NOTICE: Will pay 100 USD for an HP-4815A defective but
complete probe assembly.

The world is no nursery.
		-- Sigmund Freud
         law-abiding citizens.