[Coco] Help with Jeff V. Coco3 dos emulator

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Wed Jan 29 23:38:48 EST 2014

Richard, you need both the Super Extended Color Basic and the Disk Extended Color Basic roms.
They are labled "coco3.rom" and "disk.rom".
If you cannot find these roms, let me know offlist and I can send them to you.

Hope it helps :-)

Bill Pierce

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia