[Coco] Robot Odyssey game

Andrew keeper63 at cox.net
Sat Jan 25 18:35:41 EST 2014

I'm going to retract my statement I made earlier about not finding the
game difficult; after reading the article, I realised that while I am
pretty sure I completed the subway level (it's been so long ago though,
I don't really recall totally), I can't honestly say how difficult it
really was since I hadn't gone further with it. Maybe it was
mind-boggling stupid in complexity. At least according to the author of
that article at Slate, it sounds like it was! I need to go back to my
copy and try it again...

--
Andrew L. Ayers
Glendale, Arizona