[Coco] Robot Odyssey game

Andrew keeper63 at cox.net
Sat Jan 25 18:05:44 EST 2014

I have a soft-spot in my heart as well for the game; my parents bought
it for me as a kid for my CoCo 2, and I played the heck out of it
(probably the only game I played as much was Gates of Delirium).

I never found it difficult to play (though I never completed it - whimsy
of being a kid); it was very intriguing to think out how to wire the
logic to cause the bots to do the proper actions at the right time, and
figure out the puzzles to get keys, or transport you safely, etc.

All that said, be sure to check out the "DroidQuest" version of the game
- it's really well done.

--
Andrew L. Ayers
Glendale, Arizona