[Coco] DriveWire frustration

Brian Blake random.rodder at gmail.com
Sat Jan 25 15:12:11 EST 2014

Well, there was sarcasm in my response, just doesn't always transfer thru
in email.

In all seriousness, tho, a feature like that could be toggled in the setup
Wizard, giving the user the choice to turn it on or off. I havent been able
to use DW4 for a while so I can't even say for sure if that's there or not.

Good or bad; just throwing ideas out. ..

www.tandycoco.com
www.tandycoco.com/forum