[Coco] DriveWire frustration

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Sat Jan 25 15:03:23 EST 2014

Well... if I have it disabled by default, most users will never turn
it on, and we'll be pretty much where we are now.  So I would have to
enable it by default to have an effect, and that means annoying some
people at least once.

So, I have decided to add a user mood detector that by carefully
analyzing mouse and keyboard input will determine automatically
whether a user would like to be notified automatically about updates.
Expect this in version 5, which will be written by the auto-programmer
I'm writing now.

-Aaron