[Coco] Newbie questions

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Sat Jan 25 14:37:48 EST 2014

BASIC programs in general are confined to 32K (apart from CoCo 3-specific
graphics and text screens).  The PRINT MEM (or ?MEM) command will show you
how much memory is available to BASIC for program and variable/array
storage.  You can see how greatly it is affected by what PCLEAR value is in
effect.

Art