[Coco] cache sector 0? related question

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Sat Jan 25 12:26:10 EST 2014

Here's another one for the experts:

Is the area in LSN0 that actually contains data ever bigger than 64
bytes? NitrOS9 docs show PD.OPT section is from 0x20 to 0x3F... then..
nothing?  Of course I ask because 64 bytes is much easier to deal with
than 256.. but don't want to misunderstand something.
If I took that shortcut I would definitely add code on the server side
to abort caching if non zero was found in the area past 0x3f.  Quick
look with a hex editor shows nothing but 0 on a couple RBF images
here, but obviously something could write there, and in the coco world
that often means somebody does..

-Aaron