[Coco] Newbie questions

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Sat Jan 25 01:49:35 EST 2014

The ?OM ERROR is "out of memory".  This would typically occur with a Basic
program.  A possible cause might be that the program was written for
cassette and that a disk system doesn't have enough memory to run it on
account of the extra memory that disk requires.  Can we assume you're
running the program from a fresh power-up?  Do you get the OM error just
from loading the program, without attempting to run it?  (LOAD"progname")
If so, try PCLEAR 1 before loading, and type RUN if the error doesn't
occur.  There's no line number accompanying the error message, right?

Art