[Coco] Newbie questions

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sat Jan 25 01:32:09 EST 2014

Sean..
Here it is.
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/coco/Documents/Manuals/Hardware/Color%20Computer%20Disk%20System%20(Tandy).pdf

and a quick reference guide
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/coco/Documents/Manuals/Hardware/Color%20Computer%20Disk%20System%20-%20Quick%20Reference%20Guide%20(Tandy).pdf

Bill Pierce

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Sean Margules <s_man501 at yahoo.com>
To: CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts <coco at maltedmedia.com>
Sent: Sat, Jan 25, 2014 1:14 am
Subject: Re: [Coco] Newbie questions

Art,
The error message is ?OM ERROR

Bill,
I can't find the DECB manual in the repository : (  A search for "Disk Extended
Color Basic" tells me my princess is in another castle. There are two Basic09
manuals and one TSC basic, but TSC basic seems pretty primitive compared to
RGBDOS. Also, trying to read that manual is making my brain bleed (not that
it'll stop me). I'll keep scrounging around though. Some stuff is coming back to
me a little at a time.