[Coco] More Newbie Questions for VCC

Glen VanDenBiggelaar glenvdb at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 25 00:12:38 EST 2014

doh!
Ok, my biggest problem was realizing that nobody followed a standard for loading disks back then, I just remember the "Basic" 3 commands (DOS, DLOAD, and DLOADM). It's a good thing that most of the game manuals are on the CoCo archives.Now I can actually play some of the games, that I always wanted to as a kid. I just have to figure out how to "Screen record" them in Windows 7 and then I can upload them to You-tube with a correct way of loading them up.
I just finished playing Sinistar for the first time (one of my favorite Arcade games) and other than the voice a bit off, it was fun to play with an x-box wireless controller.
For the record, I did find that the Sierra games that I tried (kings quest and Larry) worked fine.

Now what is the "Clear" key mapped to? Most games want the clear key to flip color pallets. Playing sailor man with the xbox controller is pretty cool too.
now to try to build z-89 from all the disk images.....