[Coco] More Newbie Questions for VCC

Glen VanDenBiggelaar glenvdb at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 24 18:33:54 EST 2014

Ok, so after reading the other thread on VCC, and me having to sell my CoCo collection last month, I decided to take a stab at VCC. I downloaded it from CoCo4.com (ver.1,42) and downloaded a bunch of images from the CoCo archives.
I can run the cassette images without any issues, but I cant seem to get any floppy images to actually work (yes, I have unzipped them). One thing I can't seem to find is any documentation or "getting started guide". I kind of am flying by the seat of my pants here- any help on a newbie guide would be much appreciated,