[Coco] Would that one work for a CoCo?

Rolo Roland.Schwaiger at gmx.de
Fri Jan 24 17:24:40 EST 2014

Hi everybody!
Torsten just sent me this link. I see, there is some discussion going on.
First I apologize, when I posted the (free) auction,
ebay would not let me add international shipping.
There was a note, that I first have to do it nationally and if that fails,
I could open it up when I would put in the auction again.
That's the reason, why all is in German.
Tormod already showed the link to the Dragon Archive (forum/hints and tricks),
which is the place, where I put everything concerning the multi-cartridge.
Concerning the price: I'm not making money with the cartridges.
I have to buy the components, too (plus shipping).
YOU DO NOT NEED A FIRE EXTINGUISHER:-))) a first aid kit will be enough...
I've built 10 boards and I'm using four boards for my own purpose at the
moment.
I sold a few at the Dragon Archive. So I have another two or three to sell.
Since the response at the Archive was, a hmm, moderate, I did not have plans
to make
another 10 boards. But I could do that, if there are enough people who want
one.
And that would take a few weeks.
Maybe you could visit the Dragon Archive and sent me a PM, if you like?
Regards,
Rolo