[Coco] Would that one work for a CoCo?

billg999 at cs.uofs.edu billg999 at cs.uofs.edu
Fri Jan 24 14:13:01 EST 2014

German speakers should feel free to persuade this person to offer
his product to international buyers... :-)
>>> Would it really be worth what he is asking for it?
>> If you have to ask, then maybe not.  Others may disagree.  To me, it
looks like he has done a nice job and made a handy gizmo.
> These boards are made by Rolo over at the Dragon forums. This eBay
seller is not far off Rolo's original price, which correspond pretty
much to the cost of the material he used.

That's not a price, that's a bid.  And there are still 2 days to go.
My experience with eBay is that most of the serious bidding happens
in the last half hour.  :-)  I have sat as the high bidder for six
days and 23 hours only to watch something go for three to four times
what i was willing to pay.

> Maybe those interested can persuade Rolo to make more of them :)

That might be a better idea or maybe, if he has no interest in making
and selling them you might convince him to put the board pattern on
OSHPARK.

> http://archive.worldofdragon.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4287
>
>Tormod

bill