[Coco] Would that one work for a CoCo?

camillus.b.58 at gmail.com camillus.b.58 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 13:37:30 EST 2014

Hi ,

I read the info and what it is, is a nice switch to the 4 eproms ( empty ), so you can switch true the contents of the eproms. You can only program the epromswith code that is working from rom. No cassete files etc.

IMO it is worth the money, because you get 4 eprom and the pcb is also worth it.

But making an offer would arm no one….

And i’m sure it would work on any coco, but there could be some address decoding issues, which are easily to overcome. But that is just a guess, because i’m not familiar with the memory map of a dragon.

Hope this helps

cb

Sent from Windows Mail