[Coco] Would that one work for a CoCo?

Tormod Volden lists.tormod at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 13:35:50 EST 2014

On Fri, Jan 24, 2014 at 7:21 PM, John W. Linville wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 24, 2014 at 12:10:51PM -0500, wrote:
>> > On Fri, Jan 24, 2014 at 01:57:43PM +0000, Torsten Dittel wrote:
>> > German speakers should feel free to persuade this person to offer
>> > his product to international buyers... :-)
>> >

>> Would it really be worth what he is asking for it?
>
> If you have to ask, then maybe not.  Others may disagree.  To me,
> it looks like he has done a nice job and made a handy gizmo.

These boards are made by Rolo over at the Dragon forums. This eBay
seller is not far off Rolo's original price, which correspond pretty
much to the cost of the material he used.

Maybe those interested can persuade Rolo to make more of them :)

http://archive.worldofdragon.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4287

Tormod