[Coco] Why haven't we got this?!!

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Thu Jan 23 04:40:25 EST 2014

Nick,
Look here:

http://www.symbos.de/trex.htm

and here:

http://www.symbos.de/sf2.htm

These are the macines used. Much like the CocoFPGA.
25mhz, 512k=1024k of mem, PS/2 mouse and keyboard, 125g IDE HDs etc.
With mods to the NitrOS9 drivers, the CocoFPGA could blow this out of the water. Nitros9 is much more mature and easily adaptable.

Bill Pierce

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/
Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com