[Coco] Why haven't we got this?!!

Tom Seagrove tjseagrove at writeme.com
Wed Jan 22 20:58:00 EST 2014

Amstrad - Alan Michael Sugar Trading (just in case anyone didn't know)

What is amazing to me is the fact machines from the 80's are still running and being used.  It was an amazing time to live through.  I appreciate anybody who contributes to keep the CoCo alive and kicking...

Tom

On Jan 22, 2014, at 8:43 PM, Nick Marentes <nickma at optusnet.com.au> wrote:

Bill Pierce <ooogalapasooo at ...> writes:

> Nick... maybe because you never wrote it
> :-P

Must I do everything?!   :)

I'm not into OS-9. Tried several times and gave up in frustration.

If I was, I would have done something but whenever I get bogged down trying
to fix and patch problems just to make the darn thing work reliably, I lose
interest to use it for creating anything.

It's embarrassing to see an Amstrad CPC running a multi-tasking OS with a
full multi-window GUI using a Z-80 CPU and then... running OS-9 on a CoCo
with Multi-Vue!!

Is the source for multi-vue available?

Nick