[Coco] Why haven't we got this?!!

Nick Marentes nickma at optusnet.com.au
Wed Jan 22 20:43:22 EST 2014

Bill Pierce <ooogalapasooo at ...> writes:

> Nick... maybe because you never wrote it
> :-P

Must I do everything?!   :)

I'm not into OS-9. Tried several times and gave up in frustration.

If I was, I would have done something but whenever I get bogged down trying
to fix and patch problems just to make the darn thing work reliably, I lose
interest to use it for creating anything.

It's embarrassing to see an Amstrad CPC running a multi-tasking OS with a
full multi-window GUI using a Z-80 CPU and then... running OS-9 on a CoCo
with Multi-Vue!!

Is the source for multi-vue available?

Nick