[Coco] [coco] OS9, terminals and memory

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Sat Jan 18 19:22:39 EST 2014

Hi George!
That is so interesting.  I never did that.  How did you get  the idea to
experiment in that direction?  I imagine it was because you wanted an 80
column screen.  I decided to document my Coco experiences several years ago.
I'm also making printed circuit boards for various Coco projects as well as
a single board computer I'm designing.  When you have a chance, check it out
and let me know what you think of my little part of the Coco world.  :)  I
really love my Cocos!!!  The link below will take you to my wiki page on
cocopedia.com.
I hope  you find it as interesting and fun as I had doing it all and writing
the web page.  What else are you up to these days?
Thanks for sharing.  Take care my friend.
Kip