[Coco] Real close with DriveWire 4 on Raspberry Pi, but...

Juan Castro jccyc1965 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 20:19:30 EST 2014

On Fri, Jan 17, 2014 at 10:31 PM, Joel Ewy <jcewy at swbell.net> wrote:

> On 01/17/2014 02:36 PM, Juan Castro wrote:
>
>> Maybe you could try this? http://sourceforge.net/projects/dwlite/
>>
>>  Looks like a cool project.  Do you have any more documentation or
> information about it?

Well, I wrote it. Feel free to ask anything. It was a quick and dirty
solution so I could get the RPi to serve disks to the CoCo without
screaming in agony. (And mine is one of the earlier ones, 256 MB!) Not
having to run the JVM makes ALL the difference in the world.

Take a look at the TODO file, if there's anything else you think should be
done, please do suggest.