[Coco] Real close with DriveWire 4 on Raspberry Pi, but...

Joel Ewy jcewy at swbell.net
Fri Jan 17 19:31:20 EST 2014

On 01/17/2014 02:36 PM, Juan Castro wrote:
> Maybe you could try this? http://sourceforge.net/projects/dwlite/

Looks like a cool project.  Do you have any more documentation or
information about it?  I got the Java DW4 server running fine on the
RPi.  Just got a 6A 5VDC power supply from Jameco (along with a spare)
that should work to power both the CoCo3FPGA and the Raspberry Pi in the
old CoCo 3 case (vacated years ago when it was all the rage to repack in
a mini-tower).  But I could envision a use for a server in C.  Might run
a little faster on some of the limited hardware that's just crying out
for a new use.

JCE